Tuesday 13 September 2011

Sunday Supermarket Shop

Hello guys and girls,

Been wanting to update two days dah but Sunday was a really bad day for me la. My heart and mind was in a really dark place. I went to a BBQ on Saturday night; thought meet new people will help me feel better. Ended up missing my ex-boyfriend more! Sunday morning wake up feel memang terrible. Mope, mope, then finally went to supermarket. Supermarket seriously made me feel better la, dunno everyone there but seem like I know them also. We all got something in common, wanna buy stuff for the home. Watch the daddy and the mummy and the kids. No dogs or cats la. Everybody doing their usual Sunday supermarket shop.

Monday le, busy doing presentation for today. Picked a super hard topic to present on summore, Really asking for trouble le. But people said was good (!!?! thank you!) so ok la.

So, have to be quiet focused or else I will buy the whole shop and cannot carry home. That one memang kantoi la. So shop, shop.. then checkout. Wa super shocked. Only my backpack full and one recyclable bag used already £39.34. How can, right? Last time £20 can buy until die carrying.

See!! So little things only right already £39.34. How can??
Clockwise: Milk, Chai Tea Latte, 3 boxes of fish, Belvoir elderflower cordial, Ambrosia light rice pudding, dried milk powder, contact lens eye drops, croquette, eyebrow pencil, black-brown masara, Taste the Difference Pesto Genovese, sundried tomatoes and a punnet of peaches.

 Highlights of my purchases (which is almost everything since it's so little!):

Cannot seem to get it the right way..
My ex-boyfriend memang suka this one. I buy cos I also like la but he like more.
Now he's gone means more for me lor. + thinking.
Been craving ice-cold cordial like crazy.
This is is quite nice cos no preservative but must drink in 3 weeks. Boleh la!
Summore I like the bottle a lot.
Didn't plan to buy one but I saw it and I must have it.
Got three flavours: classic, ginger & lemongrass, something else
Looks like made for German market. Taste also like for German market.
Very rich, creamy and sweet taste... My Indian friend don't really make chai tea like that.. but I guess this is 'latte'
Can't seem to find my 'regular' make-up kit. So bought new one.
Maybe it does make it look longer la cos my oriental lashes so fine, anything that de-fines it makes it look longer
My ex-boyfriend got super nice lashes girls will die for. I always said if we had a daughter, all the other girls will be soooooooooooooo jealous. Too bad.
Lost my favourite Japanese brow definer la. Have to settle for this second class black-brown brow  pencill

So, Sunday mar. Must cook for the rest of the week...
Goreng (fry) some onion and chilli
Too lazy to peel and chop the garlic although it would have been a very good thing to do.

Tambah (add) the skinless and boneless haddock mixed with chopped sundried tomatoes.
This fish kinda pecah (break) la. But didn't completely disintegrate.
Spaghetti, Genovese pesto, stir, stir and hey presto!
So, now I have to exercise and then can makan my spaghetti topped with Parmesan cheese! Yum, yum, rub my tum!


No comments:

Post a Comment