Friday 2 September 2011

Breakup Buys

So those of you who know me on Facebook will know my sob story la.

For those of you who dunno, my boyfriend of four years and I broke up la. I thought we were on the verge of engagement and marriage, maybe when he had some savings and our location was a bit more stable. What's really upsetting is he also said, "I could marry you but I didn't". That is so WTF man, right?

Anyway, so my friend was really nice la. Ask me to come over and stay so I don't stay at home and mope. I have to say it worked la, the puffiness of my eyes have receded and the throbbing in the head has stopped. I thought of going to the supermarket to buy stuff before arriving but dunno where the supermarket is and I was late.

My friend cooked a simple but delicious home-made meal la. No mood to eat all day except something bland like rice pudding. The rice was especially nice. I think maybe cos he use salt and I don. 
Chicken breast with chili sauce
My friend can't eat chili one but he can stand this one
Mushroom omelette
Yummy white fluffy rice
Green bean with onions
So, after dinner we went and got dessert and some extras...

Millionaire's Belgian Chocolate Caramel Tart
£3.50
Was ok la. Dunno cos sad that din enjoy or really just not enjoyable.

My friend wanted some custard but didn't want the big carton
Talked him into trying rice pudding - nice bland and good for post-breakup  nausea
Had to buy tisu
£1.50 - must seem expensive right? Don't worry, another 17 packets came with it.
Can use for cry and for digging nose
Extra Thick Aerosol Cream
My friend didn't like this cos he said no sugar
Was OK la. Just eat it.
Anyway, this month gotta save money and I will tell you why next time....



No comments:

Post a Comment