Sunday 2 October 2011

Closing Down

It has been a month since I started this blog.

When I initially started it, I had a different vision and goal for this blog. I never quite got round the explaining it but it was basically to show off the goods I have purchased to people who are interested to know and really, to my then boyfriend. Little did I know, a few hours after bringing this blog to life he would be dumping me.

I still remember calling him, telling him I had a blog and to please come and visit kusadai! He was away in his mind thinking about guys or something and sounding disinterested. And, yeah.. he dumped me on my phone call, I hung up in sadness, anger and confusion. He didn't call back. I doubt he actually even remembers me telling him I have a blog but nevertheless, it doesn't matter now. It was semi-for-him then but things have changed. It ended even before it began, really.

So, things have changed. You may have noticed I even changed the title once. I don't feel comfortable posting here anymore. It doesn't feel as funny as I had envisioned it because it is difficult to be funny funny. Anyway, au revoir. Thank you minna san (everybody) for visiting. I can see from my stats I have good support.

No comments:

Post a Comment